Here’s me, in convenient listicle form:
- I write and publish poetry and essays.
- I’m the Program Director of Lit Literary Collective, a project of Ultreia, Inc., which supports the Michiana literary community.
- I’m an associate poetry editor at Stirring: A Literary Collection and Pittsburgh Poetry Review.
- I’m a paralegal at an environmental and insurance coverage law firm.
- I have a BA in English from Indiana University South Bend and remain connected to the community there.
- I’m a vegan, a humanist, and a feminist.
- A 15 year-old boy, a 9 year-old girl, an 8 year-old mini Schnauzer that looks like Wilford Brimley, and two male guinea pigs named Cocoa and Sally live in my house and keep me from wasting all my free time on things like art and poetry and Facebook.
- When I’m having feelings, I draw and paint cute animals and stuff.
- I’m especially passionate about communication, emotional and spiritual health, and advocacy for victims and marginalized communities. Also, foxes and sloths.
Thank you for visiting! Please say hello!