Here’s me, in convenient listicle form:
- I write and publish poetry and essays. You can subscribe to my Tiny Letter newsletter, Morning Brain, here.
- I’m the Program Director of Lit Literary Collective, which supports the Michiana literary community.
- I’m an associate poetry editor at Stirring: A Literary Collection.
- I’m on the Advisory Board of the Feminist Humanist Alliance.
- I’m a paralegal at an environmental and insurance coverage law firm.
- I have a BA in English from Indiana University South Bend and remain connected to the community there.
- I’m a vegan, humanist, and feminist.
- A 16 year-old boy, a 10 year-old girl, an 9 year-old mini Schnauzer that looks like Wilford Brimley, a guinea pig named Aiko, robo dwarf guinea pigs named Johnny 5 and Rhoomba, and a one-eyed pirate cat live in my house and keep me from wasting all my free time on things like art and poetry and Facebook.
- When I’m having feelings, I draw and paint cute animals and stuff.
- I’m especially passionate about communication, emotional and spiritual health, and advocacy for victims and marginalized communities. Also, foxes and sloths.
Thank you for visiting! Please say hello!